- Two more platforms at Pataliputra Jn soon
- Patna: Railways has decided to increase the number of platforms at Pataliputra Junction from two to four in a bid to cope with increasing traffic flow. As a result, four additional tracks will soon come up at Pataliputra Junction.
- पाटलिपुत्र के लिए ट्राई वीकली जल्द
- प्रसं, लखनऊ : पूर्वोत्तर रेलवे लखनऊ जंक्शन से जल्द ही पाटलिपुत्र (पटना) के लिए ट्राई वीकली ट्रेन (12530/12529) चलाई जाएगी। यह ट्रेन लखनऊ जंक्शन से प्रत्येक सोमवार बुधवार शुक्रवार सुबह 05:00 बजे ...
- Jewelry Shops in Patna Closed for the 9th Straight Day
- Shop owners in Bakerganj, Ashok Rajpath, Boring Road, Pataliputra, and Kankarbagh kept their shutters down in protest against the government's decion and formed a human chain under the aeg of Pataliputra Sarrafa Sangh. They also took out a candle ...
- Kashmir, Kashmiriyat & the fiasco!
- At the outset I will bluntly refute the words of Jahangir, the Mughal king who while exalting Kashmir had come up with a Persian couplet which meant, if there is a paradise on earth, it's Kashmir.
- Now, LED bulbs on sale for Rs100 at power board offices
- The EESL will set up sales counters at the customer care centre at Vidyut Bhawan and divisional office cum collection centres at Rajendra Nagar, Kankarbagh, Pataliputra (Pani Tanki More), Dak Bungalow and Danapur, starting Wednesday. A consumer will ...
Pataliputra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pataliputra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.