- A city of northeast India on the Ganges River northwest of Calcutta. It served as Asoka's capital in the 3rd century b.c.
- Megasthenes: Description of Pataliputra (late 3rd century
- Megasthenes: Description of Pataliputra (late 3rd century. BCE). BOOK II.
- May 23, 2011 Pataliputra Industrial Area Patna at the followingplace with the following requisite detai Is.
- THE ARCHAEOLOGY OF EARLY HISTORIC SOUTH ASIA
- Conjectural reconstruction of the plan of Mauryan Pataliputra. Bulandibagh, Patna Pataliputra, Kumrahar, side elevation of the pillared hall.
- CM opens Bailey Road ROB
- PATNA: Chief minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday inaugurated the much awaited Bailey Road road over bridge (ROB) located at Rukunpura near new Pataliputra station.
- Shekhar Suman opens health camp
- The camp was jointly organized by the Bihar chapter of the Indian Dental Association (IDA), Lions Club of Pataliputra Ashok and the Dr Phani Bhushan Prasad Ayush Memorial Foundation, Patna.
- Junk junkets
- I had launched a movement for restoring Patna's glorious name of Pataliputra and was surprised to receive an invitation from Paul Berenger, then Leader of the Opposition in Mauritius, to visit the island as his guest.
- Change in name of states, cities part of a trend
- Other name changes that have been proposed include: Ahmedabad to Karnavati, Allahabad to Prayag or Tirth Raj Prayag, Aurangabad to Sambhajinagar, Patna to Pataliputra, Mysore to Mysooru and Mangalore to Mangaluru.
- Pataliputra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For other uses, see Pataliputra (disambiguation).
- Pataliputra (Lok Sabha constituency) - Wikipedia, the free
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- The ancient and modern capital of Bihar, it was the seat of Mauryan rule.
- Ancient northern Indian city, founded c. 490 BC as a small fort (Pataligrama) near the River Ganges within the kingdom of Magadha janapada.
- Pataliputra | GardenVisit.com, the garden landscape guide
- May 23, 2008 Pataliputra is the ancient name for the present-day city of Patna (which was adopted in the reign of Sher Shah Suri).
Pataliputra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pataliputra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about robbery
panfilo lacson kuratong baleleng case
azumanga daioh plot
local interconnect network lin api
so solid crew so-solid kids
adobe thermal properties
psalms roman catholic usage