- Patañjali (Sanskrit: पतञ्जलि) is a proper Indian name. Several important Sanskrit works are .... The Samadhi of Patanjali Maharishi is believed to be in Tirupattur ...
- Left is dead: JNU no place for India's youth
- India is known as the land of great sages, gurus and yogis. Exalted names like Krishna, Buddha, Shankara and Patanjali resonate since ancient times. In modern times, there have been monumental figures like Ramana Maharshi, Sri Aurobindo, Swami ...
- BBC Names Chandigarh The Most Perfect City In The World And We Couldn't Be Happier
- Since its inception, we have known there is no better place to live in than Chandigarh. Neatly planned and divided symmetrically, Chandigarh is nothing short of a utopia.
- From the Thread of Maharshi Patanjali
- In just 196 terse aphorisms spread over four chapters, Maharshi Patanjali has codified all that we need to know about the art of uniting the mind with the intellect.
- Vedic schools to celebrate with guru-shishya tradition
- ALLAHABAD: Strengthening the bond between teachers and students, teachers of around 44 Vedic schools will be tying Raksha Sutra, sacred thread, on the wrists of their students on the festival of Rakshabandhan as a blessing for their better future.
Patanjali Maharshi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Patanjali Maharshi books and related discussion.