- The concept was coined by French writer Alfred Jarry (1873–1907), who defined ' pataphysics as "the science of imaginary solutions, which symbolically ...
- Row, row, row your cardboard boat
- “They always ask me what makes a good boat,” said Pata, physics department chairman. “I don't really know the answer to that. Obviously it has to have a solid foundation of cardboard.
- Exact Changes
- They launched their press, Exact Change, reviving out-of-print books focused on “Surrealism, Dadaism, Pataphysics, and other nineteenth and twentieth century avant-garde art movements,” including works by Louis Aragon, Guillaume Apollinaire, Gertrude ...
- 'PATAPHYSICS FESTIVAL: Films, Art, Talks, The Savage God
- Thus begins the pataphysical journey.
- A pataphysical education.
- A Useless Guide... SINCE 'PATAPHYSICS IS still not a household word after more than a century, at least in the Anglophone world, some background would no doubt be appropriate. 'Pataphysics is the science devised and developed by Alfred Jarry, the fin ...
- An introduction to 'Pataphysics
- The 'Pataphysical Museum and Archive resides in a converted room in a spacious north London house.
Pataphysics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pataphysics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.