- Around 530 BC, he moved to Croton, a Greek colony in southern Italy, and there set up a religious sect.
- Gene Simmons, WWE Studios Form Horror Company
- KISS frontman Gene Simmons, known primarily for his “demon” facepaint and abnormally long tongue, is certainly no stranger to freaking people out.
- Pythagoras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pythagoras of Samos was an Ionian Greek philosopher, mathematician, and founder of the religious movement called Pythagoreanism.
Pathagaris is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pathagaris books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesdreaming about pregnancy
karl dnitz quotes
escafil device morphing
real madrid rivalry with fc barcelona