- Around 530 BC, he moved to Croton, a Greek colony in southern Italy, and there set up a religious sect.
- Gene Simmons, WWE Studios Form Horror Company
- KISS frontman Gene Simmons, known primarily for his “demon” facepaint and abnormally long tongue, is certainly no stranger to freaking people out.
- Pythagoras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pythagoras of Samos was an Ionian Greek philosopher, mathematician, and founder of the religious movement called Pythagoreanism.
Pathagaris is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pathagaris books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesartillery types
sara noxx discography
gnu hurd architecture