- Understanding the pathophysiology of bipolar disorder
- This generally normalizing effect of mood stabilizers on brain anatomy mirrors similar findings for brain physiology identified by functional neuroimaging studies.
- Autophagy in hepatocellular carcinomas: from pathophysiology to therapeutic
- Abstract: Autophagy is an intracellular lysosomal degradation process performed by the cells to maintain energy balance.
- Looking Beyond the Obvious: Pathophysiology and Emerging Therapies for Dry Eye
- Dry eye is one of the most common causes of ocular surface disease (OSD) and is estimated to increase with the aging population.
- Oropharyngeal dysphagia in older persons – from pathophysiology to adequate
- Abstract: Oropharyngeal dysphagia (OD) is a highly prevalent and growing condition in the older population. Although OD may cause very severe complications, it is often not detected, explored, and treated. Older patients are frequently unaware of their ...
- Get Off the Diabetes Couch
- Participants were analyzed from the Maastricht Study, a prospective population-based cohort study of the pathophysiology, etiology and comorbidities of type 2 diabetes.
Pathophysiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pathophysiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessafer safer and safer
fort sill history
fit for life program
irish calendar seasons
vehicle armour spaced armour