A selection of articles related to patience.
Original articles from our library related to the Patience. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Patience.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. 5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? 18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Story of the Soul Tarot Layout
- "I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul." Psalm 142, Verse 4 KJV "Three things distinguish living from the soul versus living from the ego only. They are: the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
Patience is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Patience books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Patience Capital, Occupational Choice, and the Spirit of Capitalism
- steep income profile, in turn, leads to a strong incentive to invest in patience.
- THE PROOF IS IN YOUR PATIENCE
- YOUR PATIENCE. By Max Lucado. Jesus once told a parable about a king who decides to settle his accounts with his debtors.
- http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/patience/12187741 (Perfect Bound) RECITATIVE (Patience, Saphir, Angela and Chorus)..............
Suggested News Resources
- As patience runs short, Puget Sound cleanup accelerates
- With patience running thin, state officials have responded with an ambitious cleanup campaign for Samish Bay and all of Puget Sound, the nation's second largest estuary, behind Chesapeake Bay on the East Coast.
- 49ers vs. Texans: The Ultimate 'Patience' Game
- At this point, I just find myself hoping patience will pay off. Even if the team is holding something back for the regular season, I do think there will be a transition period.
- Turkey runs out of patience with Assad
- ANKARA — Angered at Syria's indifference to its pleas to end months of bloodshed, Turkey is edging closer to following Western calls for its former ally President Bashar al-Assad to quit, according to analysts.
- Patience and perseverance pay – Jeter finally strikes gold
- Daegu, Korea - Moments after crossing the finish line Carmelita Jeter stared at the Daegu Stadium scoreboard screen in disbelief.
Suggested Web Resources
- Patience | Define Patience at Dictionary.com
- the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like. 2.
- Guns N' Roses - Patience - YouTube
- Aug 21, 2006 Lies N Destruction LIVE "Patience"by liesndestruction1007 views; Thumbnail 3: 32 Patience - Guns n'Roses - Harmonica and Guitar ...
- Patience - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- the capacity, habit, or fact of being patient(seepatient). 2. chiefly British : solitaire 2.
- Patience Quotes - The Quotations Page
- For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you.
james brown samples
diana ross television work
celtic fc famous celtic fans
stanley williams williams children
nation of islam the mother plane