- Spring fest offers great entertainment
- Patna: Patnaites enjoyed various flavours of spring amid Bollywood music, pan-India cuisine and shopping at Vasantotsav 2016, which kicked off at Gandhi Maidan here on Friday.
- Student who turns street food vendor by night
- I've even been nicknamed Murli for reasons still unknown to me,” Madhav said. A few Bihari drivers who land up to eat here call themselves “Patna Party”. For a wholesome meal cooked home style, he charges Rs 40.
- Bihar Gets Allocation of 3171 Crore in Rail Budget
- Humsafar would be a fully air-conditioned third AC service with an optional service for meals, while Tejas would run at a speed of 130 kmph and above and would offer onboard services such as entertainment, local cuisine and wi-fi through service providers.
- Pakistani cuisine, décor items a big draw
- PATNA: The Indo-Pak lifestyle exhibition, "Aman ke Saat Rang", which opened at Indira Gandhi Planetarium here on June 6, has provided Patnaites with an opportunity to see huge range of products from Pakistan. State industries minister Shyam Rajak ...
Patna Cuisine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Patna Cuisine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Patna Cuisine Topics
Related searchesernst mayr biography
roger b taney career as chief justice
atomic nucleus history
kshatriya caste system