Patriarchy Feminist View
A selection of articles related to patriarchy feminist view.
Original articles from our library related to the Patriarchy Feminist View. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Patriarchy Feminist View.
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Patriarchy Feminist View is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Patriarchy Feminist View books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 15 A Socialist Feminist Perspective on Gender and Environment
- coherent socialist feminist perspective on the relations of gender and environment; and second a ..
- Teaching a Feminist Perspective on Mainstream Media to Young Girls
- Teaching a Feminist Perspective on Mainstream Media Designing A Model of Patriarchy. ◆ Definitions. ◆ Diagram.
- Radical feminism, humanism and women's studies
- of the concept of patriarchy.
- Feminism: Some General Points of Criticism... Most criticisms of
- For Marxist Feminists, patriarchy itself stems from the way in which women are generally exploited economically. c.
- Patriarchy and Wife Assault: The Ecological Fallacy
- A critical review is made of feminist analyses of wife assault postulating that patriarchy is a direct cause of wife assault.
Suggested Web Resources
- Radical Feminism
- Radical feminism views patriarchy as dividing rights, privileges and power primarily by gender, and as a result oppressing women and privileging men.
- Roles of Men with Feminism and Feminist Theory | NOMAS
- The politics of patriarchy have suppressed women's voices and dominated social . a learning of social and political experience from a feminist perspective.