Patriarchy In Gender Studies
A selection of articles related to patriarchy in gender studies.
Original articles from our library related to the Patriarchy In Gender Studies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Patriarchy In Gender Studies.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Patriarchy In Gender Studies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Patriarchy In Gender Studies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Moranifesto, by Caitlin Moran review: how to be a citizen
- I love Moran's emphasis on the value of different kinds of feminism, on the importance of us each chipping away at a little corner of patriarchy. ...
- The Black Girl Pushout
- Society's deeply entrenched expectations of black girls—influenced by racism and patriarchy—has led to a ritual whereby these young women are often mischaracterized, and mislabeled because of how they look, dress, speak, and act. In short ...
- The Price of Privilege: Swarthmore and the Social Justice Requirement
- In essence, it addresses privilege, though is often is reduced to race, class and gender. We all have privileges at one ...
- Christian Responses to Gender Roles
- Below is a class handout I have prepared to inform students of the primary Christian options (“ideal types”) for thinking about sex, gender and roles (of men and women) in home, church and society. ...
- What Has Influenced Your Feminist Perspective?
- She woke up my mind and made me able to grasp the specific dynamics of power and oppression employed by patriarchy to control women's lives. Virginia Woolf's A Room of One's Own, particularly her tale about Shakespeare's imaginary sister and the ...
Patriarchy In Gender Studies Topics
Related searchespower nine fake cards and proxies
speed limit footnotes
shogi the yagura castle
barry boehm spiral model
hoffa plot summary
episiotomy informed consent