A selection of articles related to patron god.
Original articles from our library related to the Patron God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Patron God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Patron God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Patron God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PATRON DEITY OF PROSTITUTES ZHU BAJIE KEITH STEVENS
- PATRON DEITY OF PROSTITUTES. ZHU BAJIE. KEITH STEVENS.
- G U ID E BO O K
- the patron god of medicine. As a result, his followers were healers and doctors. He was the son of Apollo and Coronis.
- INCA PANTHEON
- INTI was the sun god and the patron deity of the holy city of Cuzco, home of the sun. He was the patron god of the.
- Nashville.gov - Parthenon - West Pediment
- Both Athena and Poseidon would give a gift, the patron god would be chosen.
- Ancient Egyptian Religion II: The Hermopolitan and Other Pantheons
- Mar 24, 2009 Egypt which the Greeks called Hermopolis, “the city of Hermes”, because they equated the town's patron god, Thoth, with their own Hermes.
Suggested News Resources
- Top 10 must-see European landmarks
- (Shutterstock) Built between 447-432 BC, the Greek Parthenon was an homage to Athens' patron god, Athena.
Suggested Web Resources
- How to Find a Patron God or Goddess
- A question I am asked and that I see asked frequently by those newly entering a Pagan belief system is 'How do I find my Patron God?'They spend a lot of tim.
- Tutelary deity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A tutelary (also tutelar) is a spirit or deity in the position of a guardian, patron or .
- Paganism 101: Connecting with Your Patron Gods
- A patron god or goddess is a particular deity we feel an affinity for that we choose to honor as the main influence in our lives.
- Patron Gods - MythicWars.com
- When you sign up, you can either choose your patron god or choose to have a random one assigned to you.
Patron God Topics
Related searchesideogram chinese characters
dreaming of man made
catenane dna catenanes