- Raymond Shafer's family celebrates his century of hard work, cultivating land
- The house has original release papers from the patroonship of Van Rensselear; $13 had been paid for its formal release by a registry in England.
- Troy Waterfront Farmers' Market: Homestead Farm
- During the 18th century, Homestead Farm was part of the Van Rensselaer patroonship.
- Staten Island Sunday: Sights and scenes as oldest North Shore church
- "On June 7, 1629, the Dutch Staats General passed the Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions, which established patroonships providing land grants to populate the colonies (in North America) established for trade purposes, entitling settlers to live by and ...
- Stephen Van Rensselaer (1764-1839): The last patroon, philanthropist, founder
- Stephen Van Rensselaer was the last patroon, the fifth and final Dutch patroon descended directly from the first land baron, Kiliaen Van Rensselaer, a wealthy Amsterdam jewel merchant who inherited as a boy the patroonship known as Rensselaerswyck, ...
- Opinion: With Sarbanada Sonowal's name, BJP is back to basics in state politics
- But Sonowal is someone who can address local issues and can well communicate BJP's idea to the voters.
Patroonship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Patroonship books and related discussion.