Pattani United Liberation Organization
A selection of articles related to pattani united liberation organization.
Original articles from our library related to the Pattani United Liberation Organization. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pattani United Liberation Organization.
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Pattani United Liberation Organization is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pattani United Liberation Organization books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Southern Thailand: Rebels Commit to Peace Talks Despite BRN Rift
- “MARA Patani will continue with the negotiations and MARA Patani will make sure that the talks become official in the near future,” Col.
- Thai police find pipe bomb rocket in southern insurgent zone
- Last month, after several similar devices were found by authorities, the separatist Patani United Liberation Organization said it was targeting Thai army bases with rocket attacks, though it is unclear if any launches were carried out.
- Thai Rebel Group May Have Added Rockets to Arsenal
- He was referring to the Patani United Liberation Organization (PULO), one of the rebel groups that has been fighting a separatist insurgency in Thailand's predominantly Muslim and Malay-speaking southern border region for more than a decade. Last year ...
- Deadly bomb blast kills four in southern Thailand
- The Patani United Liberation Organization was born, until it faded into obscurity in the mid-1990s, but by 2004, a new militant movement based on a loose coalition of fighters reappeared.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.