Pattani United Liberation Organization
A selection of articles related to pattani united liberation organization.
Original articles from our library related to the Pattani United Liberation Organization. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pattani United Liberation Organization.
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Pattani United Liberation Organization is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pattani United Liberation Organization books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AFGP-2002-800517 Full Translation July 1, 2002 Summary This 56
- Patani United Liberation Organization. • Speech Given by the President of the Islamic Front of Oromia.
- Muslim Resistance in Southern Thailand and Southern Philippines
- organized armed resistance conducted by groups such as the Pattani United. Liberation Organization (PULO, formed 1968) and Barisan Revolusi.
- The Malay-Muslim Insurgency in Southern Thailand
- Ministry of the Interior. MPRMP. Majelis Permesyuaratan Rakyat Melayu Patani.
- A Breakdown of Southern Thailand's Insurgent Groups
- Sep 8, 2006 No organization is trying to discredit another to build up its own power base. The Pattani United Liberation Organization (PULO).
- IDSS COMMENTARIES
- movements such as PULO (Patani United Liberation Organization) and BRN ( National.
Suggested News Resources
- Yingluck Faces Thai Insurgency
- the Muslim community in favour of more draconian approaches to curtailing the insurgency didn't endear himself to leaders of the Pattani United Liberation Organization (PULO), one of the more notable Islamic separatist groups operating in the area.
Suggested Web Resources
- Patani United Liberation Organization - Wikipedia, the free
- Pattani United Liberation Organization (PULO)
- The Pattani United Liberation Organization (PULO) is synonymous with the Thai separatist terrorist movement and is the largest and most active.