A selection of articles related to pattern.
Original articles from our library related to the Pattern. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pattern.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering. 25:3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
Pattern is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pattern books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mathematicians shocked to find pattern in “random” prime numbers
- Mathematicians are stunned by the discovery that prime numbers are pickier than previously thought. The find suggests number theorists need to be a little more careful when exploring the vast infinity of primes. Primes, the numbers divisible only by ...
- A slowly changing pattern
- Good Tuesday to one and all. Our much warmer than normal weather pattern is about to slowly give way to a more typical March pattern this week. As a matter of fact, this pattern may take on a bit of a winter look to it at times.
- As C.J. Anderson decision looms, Dolphins likely in holding pattern
- A popular theory why: The organization is in a holding pattern until the close of NFL business Tuesday. That's the deadline for the Denver Broncos to either match the four-year, $18 million contract the Dolphins offered C.J.
- “Pattern Density Kills, Not Pellets”
- So, obviously pattern density doesn't tell the whole story. You still need to shoot pellets that strike the target with sufficient energy to penetrate to the vitals.
- New traffic pattern installed at Culbreth, Rugby intersection
- The City of Charlottesville implemented a new change to the traffic pattern at the intersection of Culbreth Road and Rugby Road March 8. University Dean of Students Allen Groves notified the University community of the changes in an email March 13.