Paula P Orridge
- A Mail-Art Performance and Other Treats at Performa 15
- The Miser has an ambivalent relationship with performance art. Some pieces can come off as esoteric or nonsensical; others can be profound, even moving. (Just ask the teary-eyed spectators who attended Marina Abramovic's Museum of Modern Art ...
- Artists Are Not Kale: A Gallery Management Guide's Many Failures
- They opened the gallery to support the work of artists like Genesis P-Orridge who they felt were underrepresented and creating important, necessary work. These ideas are counter-intuitive for a profit-margin seeking manager like Resch, whose primary ...
- Review: 'September Spring,' a Multimedia Memorial
- The Kitchen is in the business of cooking up complicated multimedia work, as it does in the performance installation “September Spring.
- Live from #ALLTHEINSTRUMENTS at the Hammer Museum, Day 1
- 7:45pm: Genesis P-Orridge is performing a poetic piece that verges on stream of consciousness.
- Yasuo Minagawa, a Master Framer for Exacting Artists, Dies at 69
- Paula Cooper, of the Paula Cooper Gallery in Chelsea, described Mr. Minagawa as “a great craftsman who had a great eye.” He once devised an elegant solution for hanging a drawing by Robert Wilson that was so large it could not be framed, she said, ...
Paula P Orridge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paula P Orridge books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Paula P Orridge Topics
Related searchesrita repulsa
funeral funerals in ancient rome
skanda buddhism description of skanda
jushi sentai france five
jagjit singh career