Paula P Orridge
- A Mail-Art Performance and Other Treats at Performa 15
- The Miser has an ambivalent relationship with performance art. Some pieces can come off as esoteric or nonsensical; others can be profound, even moving. (Just ask the teary-eyed spectators who attended Marina Abramovic's Museum of Modern Art ...
- Artists Are Not Kale: A Gallery Management Guide's Many Failures
- They opened the gallery to support the work of artists like Genesis P-Orridge who they felt were underrepresented and creating important, necessary work. These ideas are counter-intuitive for a profit-margin seeking manager like Resch, whose primary ...
- Review: 'September Spring,' a Multimedia Memorial
- The Kitchen is in the business of cooking up complicated multimedia work, as it does in the performance installation “September Spring.
- Live from #ALLTHEINSTRUMENTS at the Hammer Museum, Day 1
- 7:45pm: Genesis P-Orridge is performing a poetic piece that verges on stream of consciousness.
- Yasuo Minagawa, a Master Framer for Exacting Artists, Dies at 69
- Paula Cooper, of the Paula Cooper Gallery in Chelsea, described Mr. Minagawa as “a great craftsman who had a great eye.” He once devised an elegant solution for hanging a drawing by Robert Wilson that was so large it could not be framed, she said, ...
Paula P Orridge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paula P Orridge books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Paula P Orridge Topics
competitor analysis competitor array
miyamoto musashi legends
diego maradona career statistics
prof dr ernst-gnther schenck
meaning of dreams about actor
jazz the early new orleans jass style