A selection of articles related to pauline epistles.
Original articles from our library related to the Pauline Epistles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pauline Epistles.
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles...
New Testament >> II Peter
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Pauline Epistles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pauline Epistles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Morna Hooker's New Article on Pistis Christou
- The debate regarding the meaning of πίστις Χριστοῦ in the Pauline epistles continues and is important because of its implications for theology.
- Reflection Time with the Filbys
- Currently taking Dr. Wayman's Pauline Epistles course along with a few online classes, Mrs. Filby said she would choose theology because she enjoys learning about Christianity from different perspectives.
- The Insurgent Kingdom of God: On The Politics of Zealot (2013)
- Reza Aslan's Zealot (2013) presents the ways in which the life of Jesus of Nazareth was “revised” ex post facto by the Gospel-writers or evangelists Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and how it was that Rome's suppression of the Jewish Revolt of 66 C.E. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.