A selection of articles related to pauline epistles.
Original articles from our library related to the Pauline Epistles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pauline Epistles.
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles...
New Testament >> II Peter
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Pauline Epistles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pauline Epistles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Morna Hooker's New Article on Pistis Christou
- The debate regarding the meaning of πίστις Χριστοῦ in the Pauline epistles continues and is important because of its implications for theology.
- Reflection Time with the Filbys
- Currently taking Dr. Wayman's Pauline Epistles course along with a few online classes, Mrs. Filby said she would choose theology because she enjoys learning about Christianity from different perspectives.
- The Insurgent Kingdom of God: On The Politics of Zealot (2013)
- Reza Aslan's Zealot (2013) presents the ways in which the life of Jesus of Nazareth was “revised” ex post facto by the Gospel-writers or evangelists Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and how it was that Rome's suppression of the Jewish Revolt of 66 C.E. ...