- PAULINE KAEL ON “MASCULINE FEMININE”
- PAULINE KAEL ON “MASCULINE FEMININE”. Masculine Feminine is that rare movie achievement: a work of grace and beauty in a contemporary setting.
- PAULINE KAEL ON DIVA
- PAULINE KAEL ON DIVA.
- "Common People with Common Feelings:" Pauline Kael, James
- Cet article traite des éctitutes de Pauline Kael et James.
- "Bonnie and Clyde" How do you make a good movie in this country
- The film was widely maligned when it was released, in 1967, moving Pauline.
- READING ABOUT FILM - Theory: Current Concerns
- PAULINE KAEL. This is the introduction to Pauline Kael's most recent book, The Note her physical reminiscences: for Pauline Kael, film has been love.
- NYC Planner for Aug. 25
- Critic Pauline Kael wrote that the 1946 classic is "the most sensuously elegant of all filmed fairy tales." $9. www.
- Theater Talkback: The Good That Comes From Bad Reviews
- Pauline Kael flaunted her tastes, championing and denouncing with equal fervor. Her intensity of feeling was an argument that art is too important to leave to the detached.
- MONHEIT DEAD!
- By David Kamp The annals of criticism are rife with titans who became household names in America's smarter households—Pauline Kael, Dwight Macdonald, VF's own James Wolcott.
- Movie Review: Fine tuning
- To paraphrase the late New Yorker critic Pauline Kael, most movies give so little, it might seem petty to criticize such a thoughtful and well-made film for not giving more.
- Today in History
- Movie critic Pauline Kael died in Great Barrington, Mass., at age 82. St.
- Pauline Kael - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pauline Kael (June 19, 1919 – September 3, 2001) was an American film critic who wrote for The New Yorker magazine from 1968 to 1991.
- Pauline Kael - Salon
- Brash, jazzy and passionately idiosyncratic, Pauline Kael set the standard for American movie criticism. By Ken Tucker.
- Pauline Kael Links & Resources
- Susan Sontag and Pauline Kael: A Curious Combination. By David Salon review of Francis Davis's Afterglow: A Last Conversation With Pauline Kael.
- Pauline Kael - Wikiquote
- Dec 11, 2010 Pauline Kael (1919-06-19 – 2001-09-03) was an American film critic best known for the reviews she wrote in The New Yorker.
- The Kubrick Site: Pauline Kael on 'A Clockwork Orange'
- Stanley Strangelove. By Pauline Kael. From The New Yorker Magazine, January, 1972.
Pauline Kael is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pauline Kael books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pauline Kael Topics
dream interpretation tornado
iron chef list of iron chefs