- Lulu in New York: Pandora's Box at Film Forum
- Few can match Brooks' intensity and erotic allure. Pauline Kael called her Lulu "The archetype of the voracious destructive women." Brooks is that, and more.
- Hitchcock/Truffaut at Cornell Cinema
- Personally, I'm more partial to his earlier work — The Lady Vanishes, The 39 Steps — and I even wrote a paper in Global I about the perceived lapse in quality — apparently noticed only by myself and Pauline Kael — as Hitch entered Hollywood.
- Mohyeldin's Pauline Kael Moment: 'Every Single Person I Spoke to' Says Trump
- Call Ayman Mohyeldin "the Duke Ellington Reporter" in homage to the jazz great's "Don't Get Around Much Anymore." Or perhaps you could say that Mohyeldin had his Pauline Kael moment, after the New York Times movie critic who, as legend has it, averred ...
- Pauline Kael Slams Anti-Feminist Critics in Glorious Vintage Radio Broadcast
- Although she was one of the first female film critics to gain national prominence in the U.S., Pauline Kael stopped short of calling herself as a feminist: As Frank Rich wrote in the New York Times, she was "a fierce skeptic of all dogmas.
- Cool Old Movie Review: Pauline Kael On Tequila Sunrise
- This review of Tequila Sunrise originally appeared in 1988 at The New Yorker and is reprinted here with permission from Pauline Kael's daughter, Gina James. Michelle Pfeiffer tells Mel Gibson how sorry she is that she hurt his feelings.
Pauline Kael is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pauline Kael books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Pauline Kael Topics
Related searchesaquarian age
oz-00ms2b tallgeese iii
ecstasy of st theresa
aldabra giant tortoise behavior