A selection of articles related to pax mongolica.
Original articles from our library related to the Pax Mongolica. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pax Mongolica.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Pax Mongolica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pax Mongolica books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Mongols in World History
- The Mongols promoted inter-state relations through the so-called “Pax Mongolica ” – the. Mongolian Peace.
- SINO-WESTERN CONTACTS UNDER THE MONGOL EMPIRE*
- so-called Pax Mongolica, "Mongol Peace", when the Mongol domination of East then this notion of Pax Mongolica requires qualification.
- Commodity and exchange in the Mongol empire
- regressive force in human history.
- PART 5 – World Trade
- The Pax Mongolica b. World travelers: Ibn Battuta and Marco Polo i. SPOTLIGHT: the Ships of Trade ii.
Suggested News Resources
- Mongolska postkomuna
- Pax Mongolica opierał się na systemie handlowym, gdzie kupcy, zwykle cudzoziemscy, płacili państwu za możliwość dostarczania towarów i eksploatacji dóbr naturalnych.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pax Mongolica
- This then was the Pax Mongolica (Mongol Peace), a situation created by the Mongols which at least for a time facilitated commerce and communication.
- The Pax Mongolica
- The Pax Mongolica by Prof. Daniel C. Waugh, University of Washington, Seattle Few subjects provoke more heated debate than the impact of the Mongols.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.