A selection of articles related to pax mongolica.
Original articles from our library related to the Pax Mongolica. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pax Mongolica.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Pax Mongolica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pax Mongolica books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Will the 13th Century Pax Mongolica Return With China's New Silk Road?
- Recent historical research has rescued the old Silk Road from historical oblivion.
- Para una crítica radical del eurocentrismo. Entrevista
- Los efectos económicamente regeneradores de la expansión de la Pax Mongolica durante el siglo xiii a través de la rivalidad de las superpotencias que eran los imperios de los otomanos y los Habsburgo durante el siglo xvi, hasta el descubrimiento del ...
- Why U.S. stocks aren't headed for a crash
- Some would even tell you that we had a global economy (well, in Eurasia at least) during the Pax Mongolica of the 14th century. FlagShare. LikeReply.
- Eurasia is an idea whose time has come around again
- China's motive for reviving Pax Mongolica is clear. Its growth model, based largely on exporting cheap manufactured goods to developed countries, is running out of steam.
- Dialogue between religions: new challenges for the future
- Ashoka (c.304–232 B.C) last emperor in the Mauryan dynasty of India during his reign (269–232 BCE) paved the way for Pax Indica.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.