A selection of articles related to pazzi chapel.
Original articles from our library related to the Pazzi Chapel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pazzi Chapel.
- Imhotep was a high courtier under King Djoser (Dynasty III), who was given the supreme privilege of having his name carved alongside that of Pharaoh himself. He held the offices of vizier and master sculptor. The Egyptian priest Manetho stated that he was the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Pazzi Chapel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pazzi Chapel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Giotto, l'Italia' Review: The Artist Who Baptized the Renaissance
- To sense the magnitude of his achievement, you have to travel: to San Francesco in Assisi, to Santa Croce in Florence, and most of all to the Scrovegni Chapel in Padua—which easily matches anything in the Sistine Chapel.
- A history of Florence in 12 buildings
- The origins of Florence are Roman, but it was during the Middle Ages and the Renaissance that the city flourished as one of Europe's greatest and wealthiest settlements - its wealth based on silk and fabrics, and on a series of immensely rich banking ...
- HEARTBEATS: Bishop to observe World Day of the Sick
- The forum takes place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.
- Bob Marley In Africa
- Bob Marley was a pan-Africanist. His Rastafarian faith influenced a belief in the unity of African people across the globe—a perspective that's prominent in all of his music.