- Ramkrishna Mukherjee
- Later, he took part in a study of the socio-economic impact of the Bengal Famine of 1943 under the supervision of the distinguished statistician P C Mahalanobis (1893–1972). RM's first publications were jointly authored with him (1946, 1947).
- Govt unveils Kisan project;hailstorm app to assess crop damage
- The programme will be jointly conducted by Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre, Indian Space Research Organisation, India Meteorological Department, State Agriculture Departments and Remote Sensing Centres, Climate Change, Agriculture and ...
- 'Outside ideas' trickle in as think tanks set up base
- From P C Mahalanobis to Raghuram Rajan, India has been very accommodating of different economic brains. However, countries like South Korea show much more is possible - their economic and trade think tanks provide crucial inputs to their trade ...
- Building Innovative India of the 21st Century
- They include names such as Sir C.V.Raman, J.
Pc Mahanalobis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pc Mahanalobis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Pc Mahanalobis Topics
Related searchesshall and will simple future
luddite e p thompsons view of luddism