- Benefits of brown adipose tissue transplantation
- Key features of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), including insulin resistance and menstrual irregularity, are alleviated in rats with dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)-induced PCOS after transplantation of brown adipose tissue (BAT), according to new ...
- Cutaneous conditions 'reliable markers' for PCOS
- Women who met PCOS diagnostic criteria presented with higher rates of axillary acanthosis nigricans and more severe truncal hirsutism that women who did not. Schmidt and colleagues reported that acne prevalence was higher in women with PCOS, but it ...
- Being Diagnosed With PCOS
- Last month I was diagnosed with PCOS -- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. It didn't exactly come as a shock, but having the official diagnoses was still an emotional roller coaster. A few months ago I basically knew nothing about PCOS -- and now after endless ...
- Gut bacterial changes in obesity, type 2 diabetes could affect PCOS
- Lead author Scott Kelly, a biologist at SDSU, and colleagues experimented on mouse models of PCOS which was induced by the drug letrozole. Letrozole blocks the conversion of testosterone into estrogen and results in a condition called hyperandrogenism, ...
Pcos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pcos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesrichard winters during wwii
aberdeen coat of arms and motto
cinnamon crunch crispix