Peace Of God
A selection of articles related to peace of god.
Original articles from our library related to the Peace Of God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Peace Of God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Peace Of God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peace Of God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Learning to receive God's peace
- The word “receive” caught my attention when I heard it recently. After taking a short break from my activities, I let go of the anxiety I felt to receive God's peace. Soon I was able to regain my composure and move forward with the rest of my day.
- COMMUNITY OF FAITH: Reflecting the peace of God in the world
- Recently, I was driving near Russell Street during the 5 p.m. hour, trying to navigate my way from the Good Food Store back to the university district.
- Struggling to find peace? Here's what the Bible says about it
- This attitude towards peace and how it's achieved is grounded in the worldly definition of peace. A deeper, biblical peace is revealed to us through scripture, a kind that is only possible through Jesus.
- Syrians see few prospects for peace from Geneva talks
- A previous attempt to convene talks was aborted in February before any face-to-face meetings took place. “I hope Geneva peace talks will make a difference,” says Abu Khair, who sells freshly made fruit juice from a street stall in Damascus.
- Pa. man dies in Bulgaria while adopting 2 boys
- She and her husband — devout Christians and members of Tidings of Peace Mennonite Church in York — felt they had to do something. Had they witnessed ... In his prayer journal, Eric wrote, "I thank God for calling us to this great task.
Peace Of God Topics
Related searcheschav etymology
netburst hyper pipelined technology
fred phelps personal beliefs
primary election types of primaries
the goonies plot summary