A selection of articles related to peafowl behaviour.
Original articles from our library related to the Peafowl Behaviour. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Peafowl Behaviour.
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sean Connery
- Born 25th of August, 1930 Edinburgh (Scotland) Ascendant - Capricorn Shy, serious behaviour, dominated by his reserved nature, difficult to be approached (as if the person born under this sign places a wall between himself and the others), never letting out...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Should we drop the ego?
- One of the most confusing subjects within many spiritual teachings is that of the ego, what is it and how should we deal with it. Within these teachings the ego is often regarded as a separate and negative entity, being the cause of all our suffering and...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Sign Characteristics: Cancer
- Quadruplicity Cardinal Day of the week Monday Birthstones Pearl Emerald Opal Colours Gray Silver White Flowers Lily Jasmine Gardenia Metals Silver Essences Mint Lilac Animals Swan Cat Hare GENERAL FEATURES Water sign ruled by the Moon. It is the Moon which...
Astrology >> Cancer
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Peafowl Behaviour is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peafowl Behaviour books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Peacocks orient their courtship displays towards the sun
- perform wing-shaking behaviour when the female was on the shaded side of the male.
- Correlates of Mating Success in Indian Peafowl
- Data on behavior of these peacocks were collected by focal-animal sampling ( Altmann 1974) during June and July 1994 (the peak mating period).
- Published on: 1 January 2011 ROOST TREE SELECTION BY THE
- Jan 1, 2011 ecological behaviour of Peafowl.
- ANIMAL ADAPTATIONS
- A body part, body covering, or behavior that helps an animal survive in its environment. Behavior .
Suggested Web Resources
- Peafowl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Both species of Peafowl are believed to be polygamous.
- Common Peafowl Behavior - Whatbird.com
- Common Peafowl: Peacock. Large pheasant with shimmering blue neck and breast. Face is white and head sports a fan-shaped blue crest.
- Peafowl Links
- Oct 7, 2003 It also has a few video clips you can watch to see different aspects of peafowl behavior.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.