Pearl Of Great Price Parable Of Jesus
A selection of articles related to pearl of great price parable of jesus.
Original articles from our library related to the Pearl Of Great Price Parable Of Jesus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pearl Of Great Price Parable Of Jesus.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
New Testament >> Mark
Pearl Of Great Price Parable Of Jesus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pearl Of Great Price Parable Of Jesus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mexico Mission Trips Teach Hard Work And Salvation
- In that passage we find Jesus' parables of the Hidden Treasure and The Pearl Of Great Price. The sermon centered around how we are God's treasure, so greatly loved/highly valued by God He would send His Son, Jesus, to pay the price of our sin so we ...
- New luminous mystery?
- A. When Pope John Paul II in 2002 proposed a new set of mysteries, he did so because he wanted to make the rosary more of an overview of the entire life of Christ. He felt that there was a gap between the childhood of Jesus, which we meditate on in the ...
- To gain more youths, should Sunday Mass obligation be dropped?
- Q. In the Bible, Jesus says: “Do this in memory of me.” But he doesn't say that it has to be done every Sunday and holy day.
- Parables Explained Pt. 2: Parable of the Pearl of Great Price (Matthew 13:45)
- Many say Lord Jesus is the pearl in the parable. If so, then sinners must seek Him and sell all they own to buy Him. But God gave Jesus to the world (John 3:16).
- 7 WAYS TO FIND YOUR PEARL OF GREAT PRICE
- This is pure gold - his interpretation of the parable about a merchant who searched for years and then found an absolutely perfect pearl. The merchant then sold everything he had ... According to Jesus, the kingdom of heaven was like this!