- a monastery in Pechory, Pskov Oblast. It was founded about the middle of the 15th century, when the first hermit monks came to live in the caves in the area.
- Dear friends, partners! We are pleased to welcome you at the
- 1, lit. A, office 103, phone: +7 (812) 458-50-73, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Development of the Seto area
- (Pechory) as its capital. Since 1944, Setomaa has been divided administratively in two.
- P159-TU OIL DERIVED FROM FLUID-ESCAPE STRUCTURES IN
- margin, Ochamchiri High (Colkheti Seep, Pechory and Iberia Mounds) were investigated. (fig.1).
- ECUMENICAL RELATIONS OF THE ORTHODOX CHURCH
- was well reflected at the meeting of the. Primates of the Estonian, Latvian and. Finnish Orthodox churches on 23-24.
- European Funds Help Restore Grand Old Building in Pechory
- Cross-border cooperation between Estonian and Russian municipalities is helping to restore the cultural centre in Pechory, a grand edifice originally built for the Estonian Defense League.
- Pechory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pechory (Russian: Печоры; Estonian (incl Seto dialect): Petseri, German: Petschur) is a town in Pskov Oblast, Russia.
- Small Towns of Russia > Small Towns > Pechory
- The town is located in 3 km from the railway station of Pechory-Pskovsky along the line Pskov – Valka. The population is 12,4 thousands people (1992).
- Pechory Monastery
- Pechory Monastery. On the border with Estonia you will see the Pechory Monastery, one of the oldest and richest in Russia.
- History, modern state, lay-out, maps and some photographic images of the ancient Pskovo-Pechorskij Monastery.
- Pechory Travel Guide - VirtualTourist
- Pechory Travel Guide: 2 real travel reviews, tips, and photos from real travelers and locals in Pechory, Russia at VirtualTourist.
Pechory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pechory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescounty antrim history
learning basic learning processes
christopher wren guard houses
cranes band discography