A selection of articles related to pectoral cross.
Original articles from our library related to the Pectoral Cross. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pectoral Cross.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Pectoral Cross is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pectoral Cross books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- otes and News
- November 1999 ofan Anglo-Saxon pectoral cross ofgold inlaid with garnets have already brought its existence to the notice of the archaeological community.
- N0002 Athanasios Champion May 2005 (Read-Only)
- The Protopresbyter wears the epigonation (symbolic of purse for alms for the poor) and pectoral cross to signify his rank.
Suggested News Resources
- Sea of pilgrims cheer pope at Madrid cathedral
- Wearing a white cassock, scarlet cape and white skullcap, and with a gold pectoral cross hanging from his neck, the 84-year-old pontiff descended from the popemobile. The leader of the world's 1.
- New Eparch of Newton installed
- In the vesting ceremony of the liturgy, Bishop Samra received and blessed seven distinct vestments, a pectoral cross, and medallion called an engolpion. He also blessed his crown--similar to a bishop's miter in the Roman rite -- and his staff.
- Rennes Chateau: Sauniere and the Pure of Heart
- It seems Pope John the XXIII had a pectoral cross with the triangle with the all seeing eye on it. It is seen in cathedrals like Saint Germaine in France.It is surrounded by cubes.
- Staffordshire Hoard display is a sell-out at Lichfield Cathedral
- The items include a golden folded cross, a strip of gold inscribed with biblical verses in Latin, and a pectoral cross.
- Plea as Bishop of Blackburn loses his cross
- The item, known as a pectoral cross, is a symbol of both the bishop's position and his faith. Archdeacon of Blackburn, the Venerable John Hawley said: “The bishop's pectoral cross, is a gold-plated cross and chain, which a bishop wears around his neck.
Suggested Web Resources
- pectoral cross | eBay
- eBay: pectoral cross. Advanced.
- Pectoral Crosses
- The pectoral cross gets its name because it is worn over the breast, or pectus.
- Istok Orthodox Church Supplies
- Wall Crucifixion - 6 · Clergy vestments: Bishop vestment set - CH · Baptismal cross: Smolensk icon of the Most Holy Theotokos in the Cross.
- Your Search: pectoral cross - Christianbook.com Search
- Matches 1 - 15 of 15 Gold Plated Pectoral Cross Pendant.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pectoral Cross Topics
indian nationalism the gandhian era
geography of france natural hazards
satan biblical description of satan
amanda de cadenet