- Also found in: Dictionary/thesaurus, Wikipedia, 0.01 sec. pectus /pec·tus/ (pek´tus ) pl.
- Chest wall anomalies: pectus excavatum and pectus carinatum
- necessity for repair, because the perception was that pectus excavatum was purely a cosmetic Total with mixed pectus excavatum/pectus carinatum. 69 (6.
- Pectus Excavatum Patient Evaluation
- Pectus Excavatum Patient Evaluation. Please take a few minutes to complete the following questions so we may better serve your child. Please type or print.
- Videothoracoscopic repair of pectus excavatum with sternal transection for
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2007;134:1502-1507.[Abstract/Free Full Text] Pérez D, Cano JR, Quevedo S, López L. New minimally invasive technique for correction of pectus carinatum.
- Pectus carinatum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pectus carinatum, (L carīnātus, equiv. to carīn(a) keel), also called pigeon chest, is a deformity of the chest characterized by a protrusion of the sternum and ribs.
- Pectus carinatum: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Pectus carinatum may occur as a solitary abnormality or in association with other genetic disorders or syndromes.
- Pectus Carinatum, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Information about pectus carinatum, provided by the division of Pediatric Surgery at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
Pectus Carinatum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pectus Carinatum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Pectus Carinatum Topics
Related searchesa clockwork orange film controversy
mammee apple tree
st louis football cardinals
salome biblical character
anthrax description of the bacterium