- Benefit set to help 6-year-old fight rare disorder
- Rose Gonzalez, shows the back of her daughter Trinity's shirt that reads: "I may be loosly held together but I am wonderfly made by God." The nine year old was recently diagnosed with Marfan's Syndrome a lifelong genetic connective tissue disorder.
- What is Pectus Carinatum?
- One type is pectus carinatum, or pigeon chest, where the sternum is raised, so the chest appears pushed out. 'Gorilla' goes bananas and chases Tim... Read More · 0:20min · Tim Peake performed his own experiment...
- Daily Checkup: Pectus excavatum may sound arcane, but chest wall disorder is
- The Specialist: An assistant professor of thoracic surgery at Mount Sinai, Dr. Andrew Kaufman specializes in treating disorders of the chest wall — including pectus excavatum and pectus carinatum. He treats 50 patients a year for pectus.
- Boy with a PIGEON CHEST finally cured by a custom-made brace
- As a child, James Jack Stark was found in his parents' garage, crying and threatening to smash his own chest with a hammer. He had suffered from pectus carinatum, a deformity known as pigeon chest, from birth. It caused his torso to protrude outwards, ...
- Pioneering chest deformity op carried out at Cardiff hospital
- A specially designed metal brace is inserted through two small incisions in the side of the chest to reshape it. The operation helps people with pectus carinatum, known as pigeon chest. The condition affects the breastbone and ribs which appear pushed out.
Pectus Carinatum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pectus Carinatum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Pectus Carinatum Topics
Related searchessaab h engine b234
leek vegetable history
condenser steam turbine tubes