A selection of articles related to pedestrian roads.
Original articles from our library related to the Pedestrian Roads. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pedestrian Roads.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Pedestrian Roads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pedestrian Roads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pedestrian hit by car, dies in I-35 service road crash
- AUSTIN (KXAN) — A man died Friday morning after he was hit by a car while walking on an Interstate 35 service road. William Dennis White, 72, of Commerce, was in Austin to visit his brother, who was injured in an accident on Mar.
- As roads become safer for drivers and passengers, pedestrian deaths still rise
- Safer cars and safer roads have resulted in an overall decline in driver and passenger fatalities in recent years, but pedestrians are as vulnerable as ever and the number killed by vehicles continues to increase, according to a new study.
- Cars and Trucks Are Killing More Pedestrians Every Year in the US
- Between June 2013 and December 2014, around 45 percent of drivers yielded to pedestrians on crosswalks on roads where the speed limit was 35 mph or less, an increase from 12 percent compared to 2012, claimed Bike/Walk Central Florida. On roads ...
- Unsafe on the roads: 'Car race' kills pedestrian; 1 dead after van hits motorcycle
- A RACE between the drivers of a Thar Jeep and a Toyota Innova resulted in the death of a pedestrian in Sector 9 late Tuesday evening. A 30-year-old man was killed in another road accident at Kaimbwala. Police have arrested the accused drivers in both ...
- Street peril for pedestrians
- Figures revealed 214 pedestrians have been hit between January 1, 2007, and December 31, 2015. The Department of Transport and Main Roads data showed Sunnybank had the highest number of pedestrian casualties in the Southern Star distribution ...
Pedestrian Roads Topics
irish potato famine
age of wonders map editor