- louse·wort (lous wûrt , -wôrt ). n. Any of numerous plants of the genus Pedicularis, having clusters of irregular, variously colored flowers.
- Pedicularis Folio
- found to have the pharmacokinetics of Pedicularis AND Thermopsis. Underneath this are the Pedicularis constituents...what we want and what it does.
- Pedicularis groelandica Elephanthead Pedicularis
- pedicularis on July 6, 1806.
- Pedicularis rainierensis
- Historic (older than 1980). Current (1980+). Pedicularis rainierensis Pennel & Warren.
- Pedicularis and Castilleja are natural hosts of Cronartium ribicola in
- some species in the family Orobanchaceae (Pedicularis racemosa and .
- Interactions between a hemiparasitic plant, Pedicularis canadensis
- 401. Journal of the Torrey Botanical Society 132(3), 2005, pp. 401–410.
- Pedicularis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pedicularis is a genus of perennial green root parasite plants belonging to the broomrape family Orobanchaceae.
- Pedicularis densiflora, Pedicularis groenlandica, Pedicularis
- All of the Pedicularis' are tranquilizers, muscle relaxants, powerful aphrodesiacs, and sedatives.
- Pedicularis densiflora aka Indian Warrior Herb for Sale Bouncing
- Pedicularis densiflora aka Indian Warrior Herb for Sale, Pedicularis densiflora Indian Warrior smoke Herb.
Pedicularis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pedicularis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe rolling stones band members
coconut oil physical properties
feynman diagram beta decay
die zauberflte characters