A selection of articles related to pedophilia diagnosis.
Original articles from our library related to the Pedophilia Diagnosis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pedophilia Diagnosis.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
Pedophilia Diagnosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pedophilia Diagnosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pedophile priest moved parish to parish by Seattle archdiocese
- “It is my diagnosis that he is suffering from a form of sexual deviation (Pedophilia),” Dr. Albert Hurley wrote in a letter to Connolly in March 1962. “It is my recommendation that he be removed from parish work as soon as possible.
- Jared Fogle's 'mild pedophilia' diagnosis draws backlash
- When a psychiatrist testifying on behalf of Jared Fogle suggested that Fogle suffered from "mild pedophilia," the term drew a quick backlash — and not just from the masses on social media.
- Seattle priest, a known pedophile, was moved parish to parish
- “It is my diagnosis that he is suffering from a form of sexual deviation (Pedophilia) …,” Dr. Albert Hurley wrote in a letter to Connolly in March 1962. “It is my recommendation that he be removed from parish work as soon as possible.