Pedro Lvares Cabral
- Portugal's Moment
- Even Brazil, the second great Portuguese imperial adventure, was discovered in 1500 by Pedro Álvares Cabral, who had sailed too far west in an effort to pick up the winds that would drive him back east around Africa.
- The Surprisingly Early History of Christianity in India
- Two years later, Captain Pedro Álvares Cabral followed, bringing eight Franciscan priests, eight chaplains and a chaplain major. He left a few behind, who introduced the Latin—read Roman Catholic—rite. Once European Christianity had arrived, life was ...
- Today in History …
- 1500 – The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- Kamperen in Brazilië
- Ontdek de mooiste plekken van Brazilië en overnacht op unieke campings midden in de natuur. Wie met een tent, camper of caravan op avontuur gaat door het Zuid-Amerikaanse land, maakt een reis om nooit te vergeten.
- Ciep oferecerá serviços gratuitos para a população em Campos, no RJ
- O Ciep Municipalizado Pedro Álvares Cabral, na Terra Prometida, vai receber a primeira edição 2016 do Projeto “A Escola é Nossa” neste sábado (19), das 8h ao meio-dia em Campos dos Goytacazes, no Norte Fluminense. A unidade estará aberta à ...
Pedro Lvares Cabral is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pedro Lvares Cabral books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Pedro Lvares Cabral Topics
Related searchestypewriter non-impact technologies
internet fraud direct solicitations
gatineau quebec history
limerick famous limerick people
fenway park duffys cliff