- has been attri- buted to Pedubast I,“ but the name is damaged and could very well have belonged to another king.
- STUDIES IN ANCIENT ORIENTAL CIVILIZATION0 NO. 40 oi
- Shoshenq III and Pedubast I ............. 88. Pedubast I, luput I, and Shoshenq III .
- Chapter 3: Osorkons, Sheshonks & Takeloths
- Pedubast I, this following Manetho. Only recently Pedubast II 738-730 B.C.
- 1st → 2nd → 3rd Dynasties
- Sheshonq VI. [811-788. Pedubast SiBast].
- A new temple for Thoth in the Dakhleh Oasis
- was found with a cartouche of King Pedubast: the first time that a cartouche of this king has been found on a temple relief in the Western Desert.
- Pedubast I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pedubastis I or Pedubast I was an Upper Egyptian Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt during the 9th century BC.
- Pedubast II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- File:Torso of Pedubast I by Michael Martin.jpg - Wikipedia, the free
- English: The torso of a large bronze statue for pharaoh Pedubast I.
- Ptolemaic High Priests of Memphis: Pedubast ii frame
- Aug 14, 2010 Pedubast II, ...
Pedubast is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pedubast books and related discussion.