- has been attri- buted to Pedubast I,“ but the name is damaged and could very well have belonged to another king.
- STUDIES IN ANCIENT ORIENTAL CIVILIZATION0 NO. 40 oi
- Shoshenq III and Pedubast I ............. 88. Pedubast I, luput I, and Shoshenq III .
- Chapter 3: Osorkons, Sheshonks & Takeloths
- Pedubast I, this following Manetho. Only recently Pedubast II 738-730 B.C.
- 1st → 2nd → 3rd Dynasties
- Sheshonq VI. [811-788. Pedubast SiBast].
- A new temple for Thoth in the Dakhleh Oasis
- was found with a cartouche of King Pedubast: the first time that a cartouche of this king has been found on a temple relief in the Western Desert.
- Pedubast I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pedubastis I or Pedubast I was an Upper Egyptian Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt during the 9th century BC.
- Pedubast II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- File:Torso of Pedubast I by Michael Martin.jpg - Wikipedia, the free
- English: The torso of a large bronze statue for pharaoh Pedubast I.
- Ptolemaic High Priests of Memphis: Pedubast ii frame
- Aug 14, 2010 Pedubast II, ...
Pedubast is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pedubast books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespolysynthetic language examples
kyo sohma gallery
airbus a380 weights and fuel capacity
music of antigua and barbuda benna