A selection of articles related to pegasus galaxy.
Original articles from our library related to the Pegasus Galaxy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pegasus Galaxy.
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Perseus as he frees Andromeda
- Aries as the male tendency to fight for a cause, perhaps rarely realizing the cause may just as well be an effort to liberate something within as trying to fight for a worldly prize. The picture shows Perseus as he frees Andromeda from the cliff which she is...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Pegasus Galaxy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pegasus Galaxy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ATA – Ancient Technology Activation
- Atlantis – fabled city of the Ancients, located in the Pegasus Galaxy. Their DHD is the only one with a control crystal.
- BEWARE OF THE BLACKHOLE
- The Pegasus Galaxy. You have landed in a huge open space, surely someone can find you! Can you think of ways to signal for help?
- The Attraction of Sloppy Nonsense:
- Pegasus Galaxy. The exegesis argues that both science and science fiction narrate the dissolution of ontological structures, resulting in cognitive estrangement.
- Small Wonders: Pegasus
- NGC 7331 Galaxy. 10.2'x4.
Suggested News Resources
- Stargate: Atlantis - The Complete Series
- Complementing the ensemble cast of science geeks are military Lt. Colonel John Sheppard (Joe Flanigan), the Pegasus Galaxy native Teyla (Rachel Luttrell), the Pegasus warrior Dex (Jason Momoa), and IT guy Chuck (Chuck Campbell).
- Stargate: Atlantis – The Complete Series is an Even More Sparkling Space Romp
- chronicles the adventures of a team of scientists and military personal that travels through the titular device (a sort of vertical metal toilet bowl through which you get flushed to other plants and galaxies) from Earth to the Pegasus galaxy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Where the Pegasus Galaxy is...
- Yes, its real.
Pegasus Galaxy Topics
Related searchesdrug urban legends legally psychotic
dupont corporate governance
list of subcultures
pandora the legend
dream dictionary ice