- A to Z: Aesop launches a digital design archive of all its stores
- Over the last 28 years, Aesop has carefully assembled an array of un-missable stores by working with a range of emerging architects to create separate identities for each outpost.
- From Cuba with love: history and poetry meet at the 12th edition of the Havana
- From Cuba with love: history and poetry meet at the 12th edition of the Havana Biennial. Art / 12 Jun 2015 / By Pei-Ru Keh.
- After 15 years of visa runs, a disabled boy's mother may not return
- Yang Peiru has lived in Hong Kong for the past 15 years to look after her mentally disabled son, crossing the border to the mainland every three months to renew her visa. But the mainland-born 57-year-old, who holds an Argentinian passport, has no idea ...
- A tribute to Oscar Niemeyer at the United Nations, New York
- Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer (sixth from left) served on the Board of Design for the United Nations' HQ in New York in the 1940s, along with nine other international architects, including Le Corbusier (second from left).
- Marc Newson's solo US show presents his oeuvre in a domestic setting
- Design / 3 Dec 2013 / By By Pei-Ru Keh. 'Marc Newson: At Home' at the Philadelphia Museum of Art brings together ...
Peiru Un is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peiru Un books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.