A selection of articles related to peitho.
Original articles from our library related to the Peitho. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Peitho.
- (persuasion) One of the daughters of Okeanos, she is the chief attendent of Aphrodite, and is the Spirit of the art of persuasive discourse....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Okeanids
- Another class of Divinities often associated with the sea, the children of Okeanos, Titan of the Waters: Amphiro, Dione, Doris, Eudora, Eurynome, Galaxaura, Hippo, Ianthe, Idea, Kallirrhoe, Kalypso, Melobosis, Menestho, Metis, Ocyrhoe, Pasithoe, Peitho,...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Peitho is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peitho books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Peitho. Newsletter of the Coalition of Women Scholars in the History of. Rhetoric and Composition volume 5 number 3.
- Peitho-Spring 2010.3
- Peitho. Volume 12 Issue 1/2. SPRING/FALL 2010 www.
- I. The Greek word often translated “to persuade:” πεί θω [ peitho] . II
- There are several questions to ask concerning the passages in which peitho is used to describe the process of “persuading” someone: 1.
- Faith and Reason
- The word family of pistis and pisteuo in Scripture is related to the term peitho. These three words are used 244, 248, and 55 times, respectively, in the Bible.
Suggested News Resources
- People on the move
- COLORADO PUBLIC TELEVISION CPT12: John R. Maxfield, partner at Holland & Hart law firm and Jean Mensendick, principal of Peitho Development Group, have been named to the board of directors.
- "Stilsichere" Trends für den Herbst
- Das neu ins Programm aufgenommene Label Peitho Design einer Kölner Designerin findet mit farblich abgestimmten Taschen und Gürteln besondere Aufmerksamkeit, ebenso wie ATT Jeans.
Suggested Web Resources
- Peitho - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Peitho is also the name of an Oceanid. See 118 Peitho for the asteroid. In Greek mythology, Peitho is the goddess who personifies persuasion and seduction.
- PEITHO : Greek Goddess of Persuasion | Mythology, w/ pictures
- PEITHO was the goddess or spirit (daimona) of persuasion, seduction and charming speech.
- peitho in Hebrews 13:17
- This exegetical study focuses on the translation of the Greek, peitho, in Hebrews 13:17. The word is most always translated as "obey" in the differing translations.
- PEITHO Pulmonary Embolism Thrombolysis Study - Full Text View
- Mar 13, 2008 PEITHO Pulmonary Embolism Thrombolysis Study. This study is currently recruiting participants.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgemini ganesan films
meaning of dreams about horse
roman polanski style
hindukush kafir people kafir religion
san diego chargers fight song
lockheed martin divisions