- Pelecypoda definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- A Revision of the Sphaeriidae of North America (Mollusca
- MUSEUM OF ZOOLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, NO. 118. A Revision of the Sphaeriidae of North.
- A Pleistocene mangrove cockle Anadara grandis (Pelecypoda
- A Pleistocene mangrove cockle Anadara grandis (Pelecypoda: Arcidae) from Cartagena, Colombian Caribbean. Ricardo Alvarez-León1 and Jaime R.
- Measuring growth from shell rings in populations of Anodonta
- Anodonta piscinalis (Pelecypoda, Unioniclae). ERKKI HAUKIOJA and TUOMO lations of An0don_ta piscinalis (Pelecypoda, Unionidae). — Ann.
- SOME JURASSIC SPECIES OF PLICATULA (PELECYPODA) OF
- INTRODUCTION. As part of the studies on Pelecypoda from Jurassic of Poland, about Pelecypoda - been placed at my disposal by Dr. W.
- Shelling out for the little luxuries in Tomales Bay
- But who makes the pilgrimage to Tomales Bay, if not to sample the phylum mollusca pelecypoda?
- Mollusca: Class Pelecypoda (Bivalvia) — FactMonster.com
- Class Pelecypoda (Bivalvia). This class contains the mollusks known as bivalves, including the mussels, oysters, scallops, and clams.
- Bivalves (Class Bivalvia/Pelecypoda)
- Bivalves (Class Bivalvia/Pelecypoda). What is a Bivalve? Bivalves are members of the taxonomic class Bivalvia, including freshwater clams and mussels.
- Bivalvia (Pelecypoda)
- Feb 8, 1997 Bivalvia (Pelecypoda). Introduction. Clams and mussels.
Pelecypoda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pelecypoda books and related discussion.