A selection of articles related to peltigera.
Original articles from our library related to the Peltigera. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Peltigera.
- Liverwort: Correspondences
- Anemone hepatica -- American Peltigera canina -- English Folk Names: Edellebere, Heart Leaf, Herb Trinity, Liverleaf, Liverweed, Trefoil Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Peltigera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peltigera books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Identifying With Lichen
- The large purple disks of the fan lichen (Peltigera venosa) contain the reproductive spores of the lichen's fungal partner. (Photos of C. macilenta and X.
- Spotlight on green news & views: This is the 350th environmental round-up in a
- The Daily Bucket - fruiting Frog Pelt—by OceanDiver: "Frog Pelt (Peltigera neopolydactyla) is a lichen common in shady forest areas of the maritime Pacific Northwest. It's that grayish leafy stuff in a bed of moss. [...
- Monty to the rescue! Lawn losing its lustre? Disappointing damsons? Flowers
- What you describe sounds very like dog lichens (Peltigera), which are half fungi, half algae. They are effectively two plants in one, absorbing and swelling in damp conditions and drying into a crust in dry weather.
- Peering down onto a tiny planet of algae, liverwort and ferns
- Passengers looking down from the windows of the Carlisle to Newcastle train as it crossed the river Tyne and rumbled slowly past above my head might have wondered why I was peering through a magnifying glass at the trackside retaining wall. What they ...
Related searchesretributive justice criticism
monogram pictures allied artists
something to sing about