A selection of articles related to penates.
Original articles from our library related to the Penates. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Penates.
- The Penates
- A group of household Divinities, Guardians of a particular House and Family. They had special patronage over the hearth and kitchen, and the head of each household served as their priest....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Penates is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Penates books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ap06_latin vergil_student samples
- I am pious Aeneas, who carry with me with (by means of) the fleet the Penates, snatched from the enemy,. (Aeneas) known by reputation beyond the heavens.
- El culto privado en la religión romana: Lares y Penates como
- hogar tales como los Lares y Penates, se pretende hacer una revisión de los rituales Lares y Penates como custodios de la Pietas Familiaris.
- PROSPECTUS FOR ADMISSION TO TRADING ON EURONEXT
- Penates Funding N.V. – S.
Suggested News Resources
- Housing Crisis: A Breeding Ground for 'Get-Rich-Quick' Schemes
- In the context of a flagging economy and the housing bubble burst, many like the Penates have come to realize that owning a home, the American dream they have labored hard to achieve, is impermanent.
- Rick Perry announcement and the efficacy of prayer rallies
- Once, before running for office, you prayed, quietly and in the privacy of your home, to your lares and penates.
- Prestar atención
- Corolario de lo anterior es que la atención es sagrada y, para mí, uno de los dioses penates de mi particular panteón.
- José Guadalupe Estrada
- la domus, no solamente residían los hombres sino también los espíritus de los antepasados muertos, Manes, así como los espíritus propiciadores de los medios de subsistencia, Penates, y, además residía Vesta, la diosa de fuego del hogar.
Suggested Web Resources
- Di Penates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In ancient Roman religion, the Di Penates or Penates were among the dii familiares, or household deities, invoked most often in domestic rituals.
- Mar 3, 1997 In Roman mythology, the Penates ('the inner ones') are the patron gods of the storeroom.
- Penates (Roman deities) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Penates (Roman deities), household gods of the Romans and other Latin peoples.
- Lares and Penates - Myth Encyclopedia - mythology, god, legend
- In Roman mythology, Lares and Penates were groups of deities who protected the family and the Roman state.
- Penates Design - Penates Design
- Simple design solutions can dramatically improve the lighting, colors, and furniture arrangement to make your home more beautiful, inviting and safe.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescarbonic acid
long beach puvunga
history of rome ancient rome
sherif hussein ibn ali
coffee etymology and history