A selection of articles related to penates.
Original articles from our library related to the Penates. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Penates.
- The Penates
- A group of household Divinities, Guardians of a particular House and Family. They had special patronage over the hearth and kitchen, and the head of each household served as their priest....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Penates is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Penates books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Belfius goes for innovation with Penates structure
- The deal from Belfius Bank, Penates Funding Compartment 5, will use an innovative interest rate cap to mitigate the interest rate risk on the 'A1' and 'A2' notes until the first optional redemption rate (FORD), rather than an interest rate swap.
- Table of the gods
- In a similar way, the lares and penates, the household gods of Ancient Rome, were honored with daily prayers and offerings. A shrine may commemorate the dead: in China, ancestors deities appear on household shrines.
- Passos Coelho reeleito líder do PSD com 95% dos votos
- O presidente do PSD, Pedro Passos Coelho, foi reeleito este sábado líder dos sociais-democratas com 95% dos votos, a maior votação em qualquer eleição com candidato único no partido, anunciou o presidente do Conselho de Jurisdição. Pedro Passos ...
- Les Penates – Another Flagey pearl
- I have lived in this neighborhood for few years already but I am still very eager to discover new places where I can go and have a nice time with my friends.
- RPT-Fitch Affirms Penates Funding NV/SA, Compartment Series
- As of the most recent interest payment dates, the cumulative gross defaults stood at 0.36% and 0.20% of the initial pool balance, of which until now, 0.