A selection of articles related to penguin classification.
Original articles from our library related to the Penguin Classification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Penguin Classification.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Penguin Classification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Penguin Classification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ex-CIA, NSA Head Michael Hayden Reflects on Time at Agencies
- Classification and such. Frankly, there are too many limits and that hurts the community I served and still love, and the republic it serves. But I have pushed as hard as prudence and the law (and CIA's Publications Review Board) allow.
- Trainspotter: The Madness of King Mbeki, HIV/AIDS edition
- How does Mbeki end off this latest, lunatic zip around Mbeki Land?
- US State Department releases another 1500 pages of Hillary Clinton emails
- Washington, February 27: The State Department has released another batch of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails from her private server, including 88 documents that were upgraded to the lowest classification level.
- Ixxus launches Taxonixx, a highly customizable auto-classification and tagging
- Ixxus has today announced the launch of Taxonixx, a highly customizable auto-classification and tagging application built for publishers and other heavy users of content.
- Penguin Facts: Species & Habitat
- Penguins are torpedo-shaped, flightless birds that live in the southern regions of the Earth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Penguin Classification Topics
Related searchespolicy constituent policies
hossein elahi ghomshei
christoph friedrich von ammon
adolf hitler trivia
the winged self