A selection of articles related to peninsular malaysia.
Original articles from our library related to the Peninsular Malaysia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Peninsular Malaysia.
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Peninsular Malaysia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peninsular Malaysia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Conservation status of tigers in a primary rainforest of Peninsular
- This study provided the first reliable density estimate of tigers based on photographic capture data in Taman Negara National Park, Peninsular Malaysia's most i.
- A trophic
- 313. Trophic Model of the Coastal Fisheries Ecosystem of the West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Alias Man.
- Community Structures of Coral Reefs around Peninsular Malaysia
- into the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia with a dominant Porites massive lifeform, and the east coast with a variety of lifeform categories of Montipora and ...
- Evidence of Upwelling along Peninsular Malaysia during - DOI
- Jul 4, 2015 Upwelling off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia (PM) was detected from ... South China Sea, Upwelling, Peninsular Malaysia, Southwest ...
- Malaysia - Perhilitan
- Department of Wildlife and National Parks (DWNP), Peninsular Malaysia. Edition: ... DWNP, 2010, Red list Of Mammals For Peninsular Malaysia.
Suggested News Resources
- Facebook Groups: Malaysia's new wildlife trade marketplace
- Just half an hour's daily monitoring over five months by TRAFFIC researchers of 14 Facebook Groups in Peninsular Malaysia found more than 300 apparently wild, live animals for sale as pets, ranging from Sun Bears Helarctos malayanus and gibbons, ...
- TNB records highest electricity demand at 17175MW
- KUALA LUMPUR: The hot and dry spell in the past few days have pushed electricity consumption to its highest in peninsular Malaysia, with Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) recording an all time high peak demand of 17,175MW on March 9. The heatwave, due ...
- No haze expected in Malaysia until May: Meteorological Dept
- “This should continue until later this month or early April when the inter monsoon starts here, the wind will be light and variable and we will have more rainfall, especially in the west coast of peninsular Malaysia,” she added.
- Malaysia's eCourts digitisation project enters second phase
- PUTRAJAYA: The phase 2 of Malaysia's eCourts digitisation project will help expedite the backlog in court cases in the Peninsular for years to come.
Suggested Web Resources
- Peninsular Malaysia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Peninsular Malaysia (Malay: Semenanjung Malaysia), also known as West Malaysia (formerly Malaya), is the part of Malaysia which lies on the Malay Peninsula ...
- Peninsula Malaysia Cuisine
- A True Southeast Asian Experience. At Peninsula, you can be rest assured that we offer one of the best Malaysian restaurants in the Twin Cities to you as our ...
- Peninsular Malaysia travel guide - Travelfish
- A travel guide to Peninsular Malaysia for independent travellers. Includes key destinations such as Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Taman Negara.
- States of Malaysia : Northern Region : Central Region : Southern
- Malaysia is situated at the heart of Southeast Asia, which comprises of Peninsular Malaysia and the states of Sabah and Sarawak. Peninsular Malaysia is ...
- Malaysia travel guide - Wikitravel
- Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia, located partly on a peninsula of the Asian mainland and partly on the northern third of the island of Borneo.