- Recent transactions: north
- 85 Pennacook Rd. One-family Colonial, built in 1976, 1,872 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, on 43,560-square-foot lot. $424,900.
- Courthouse Records
- Roseline Batallas, 42, of 181 Pennacook Drive, Leominster, charged with driving with a suspended license, continued to April 13. Maria Benitez, 48, of 90 Center St., Worcester, charged with failing to provide DNA database sample, dismissed.
- If only we would honor those here before us
- But in that year, an epidemic flared and raged through Abenaki, Pennacook, Massachusett and Wampanoag homelands. Hundreds of villages between the Saco River and Narragansett Bay melted into the earth. More than 80,000 people died during the next ...
- Wamesit Village was once part of Tewksbury
- In the summer of 1675, at the time of King Philip's War, the praying Indians of Wamesit retired to the wilderness of Pennacook (Concord), New Hampshire, to avoid being involved in the war. In September a company of one hundred (white) men were sent to ...
- Kancamagus led Pennacook uprisings against English encroachment
- Kancamagus was one of the most notable leaders of the Pennacook People. Kancamagus, whose name means “The Fearless One,” was known to the English settlers by his English name, John Hogkin (or Hawkins), and was probably the most feared of all ...
Pennacook is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pennacook books and related discussion.