- 'Get Your Penney's Worth': How and when you can get items for one cent at
- According to a release, JCPenney will kick off the campaign with a 30-second broadcast spot on Feb. 28. The store's first week-long Penney Days will also start on Feb.
- Pensioner with 'very poor memory' attempted to exchange Penneys shoes for cash
- The incident took place at Penneys in Blanchardstown on July 18 last year. Garda Brian Coughlan said McManus picked up a pair of shoes, worth €15, from a shelf and tried to exchange them at the till. She was stopped by security staff and was arrested.
- JC Penney's turnaround plan includes selling clothes for actual pennies
- Only a day ahead of releasing its fourth quarter earnings, JC Penney detailed a new promotional strategy that will include selling some its private-label clothing items for an actual penny, and borrowing supermarket-style display ideas to boost sales.
- Sales at Penneys jump by 7.5% on back of strong US sales
- Associated British Foods edged up its full-year earnings forecast on Monday, helped by recent currency moves and a pick-up in trading at its Primark clothing chain.
- Why JC Penney's CEO Isn't Closing More Stores
- J.C. Penney's online sales are booming.
Penneys is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Penneys books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessixteen candles quotes
revivalism second great awakening
canton of neuchtel history
colossus comics character biography
abdul karim qassim