A selection of articles related to pennsylvania colony.
Original articles from our library related to the Pennsylvania Colony. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pennsylvania Colony.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek: 16:2 Which was well reported of by the brethren that were...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Pennsylvania Colony is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pennsylvania Colony books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PENNSYLVANIA COLONY: THE HOLY EXPERIMENT
- decided to make this Quaker colony of Pennsylvania a haven for people of .
- The Pennsylvania Colony
- The Pennsylvania Colony. The land that is now Pennsylvania was first claimed by the Swedes under. Peter Minuit in 1638.
- COLONIAL ECONOMY
- colony's governor's council during 1702-1776, “sixty percent were from 30 percent to 41 percent.
- CHAPTER 4 - The Diverse Middle Colonies, 1624 - 1760
- American populations in upstate New York and western Pennsylvania were large and not always friendly throughout the colonial period.
- Acquiring Land from the Colony, and State, of Pennsylvania 1 The
- Jan 5, 2011 The Pennsylvania Colony.
Suggested News Resources
- Plan a family visit to the home of William Penn
- Down the Delaware, across from Trenton, New Jersey, Pennsbury was the home of the Quaker governor of Pennsylvania colony, William Penn.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pennsylvania Colony
- William Penn founded Pennsylvania with a land grant that was owed his deceased Father.
- A Brief History of the Colony of Pennsylvania, 1638-1703
- A brief history of the Colony of Pennsylvania, explaining the origin of the nickname for Philadelphia being the City of Brotherly Love.
- The 13 American Colonies: Pennsylvania
- Colony Named for: William Penn's father and sylvania, Latin for "forest". Became a State: December 12, 1787.
Pennsylvania Colony Topics
Related searchesin the line of fire
emperor of japan roles
aisha the battle of the camel
buddhism in japan heian period
transport in india bullock cart