- Apr 29, 2008 I've found no definition of it which even remotely indicates it might be a plural .. native settlement is said to have been called "Penpotawotnot".
- Category:Albany, NY Requiem - Camarilla Wiki
- Jul 1, 2011 The original native settlement in the area was called Penpotawotnot.
- 518 Fever | Albany
- The original native settlement in the area was called Penpotawotnot. In 1777, the state capital of New York was moved from Kingston to Albany.
- US Route 20: US 20 in New York: Albany
- Feb 21, 2008 Long ago, Albany was a Native American settlement called Penpotawotnot.
Penpotawotnot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Penpotawotnot books and related discussion.