- Apr 29, 2008 I've found no definition of it which even remotely indicates it might be a plural .. native settlement is said to have been called "Penpotawotnot".
- Category:Albany, NY Requiem - Camarilla Wiki
- Jul 1, 2011 The original native settlement in the area was called Penpotawotnot.
- 518 Fever | Albany
- The original native settlement in the area was called Penpotawotnot. In 1777, the state capital of New York was moved from Kingston to Albany.
- US Route 20: US 20 in New York: Albany
- Feb 21, 2008 Long ago, Albany was a Native American settlement called Penpotawotnot.
Penpotawotnot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Penpotawotnot books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchessuor angelica plot
the 111111 cold wave
guntur district temples
greek dialects post-hellenistic
zurvan additional reading