A selection of articles related to pentagram flags.
Original articles from our library related to the Pentagram Flags. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pentagram Flags.
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And there went a man of the house of Levi, and took to wife a daughter of Levi. 2:2 And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months. 2:3 And when she could not longer hide him,...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Pentagram Flags is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pentagram Flags books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2/WG2 N3674
- Flags. The pentagram appears on the flags (and coats of arms) of: • Ethiopia o and the Afar National Regional State. • Morocco.
- Marks Of The Sun
- (added oroboros examples used by Christian groups). Venus sky chart reveals source of pentagram. (click pic).
- The Pentagram
- In ancient times the "Star of the Sea" was sometimes depicted as an inverted pentagram. This may explain why those early American flags.
- 14-STAR FLAG 26-STAR FLAG
- 34-STAR GREAT STAR FLAG. Ca. 1861-63.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pentagram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- While a solid five-pointed star is found on many flags, the pentagram is relatively rare.
- Five Points of Fellowship: Pentagram Star Symbol on American
- The stars on the American flag didn't start out as pentagrams.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Pentagram Flags Topics
Related searchesthe blunch black of blotre blame
st martins day estonia
davao del norte economy
alliteration common examples
cybele cybele and attis