A selection of articles related to pentagram flags.
Original articles from our library related to the Pentagram Flags. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pentagram Flags.
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Pentagram Flags is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pentagram Flags books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pentagram Spirals - Brown Math Department - Brown University
- Jul 19, 2013 ... to pursue the idea. Figure 1.
- The flag of the European Union - CVCE
- Dec 3, 2012 Among the Union's symbols, the flag with a circle of 12 golden stars on a ... In the European flag, the pentagram fits in well with the circle, which.
- The most prominent visual symbol of the EU is its flag with twelve
- is a kind of logotype that fulfils a quite traditional role of flags. What's in a flag? A flag is .....
- Miscellaneous Symbols - Unicode Consortium
- alternative form of the interlaced pentagram (a symbol of ... 26E5 ⛥ right-handed interlaced pentagram .... 26FF ⛿ WHITE FLAG WITH HORIZONTAL MIDDLE.
- Liouville-Arnold integrability of the pentagram map on closed polygons
- The pentagram map is a discrete dynamical system defined on the moduli space ..... x1,x2,x3,x4 naturally correspond to the flags of a polygon, as we will see in ...
Suggested News Resources
- Flags In: Old Guard prepares for Memorial Day tradition
- (May 21, 2015) -- For more than 60 years, the Army's 3rd U.S.
- Obama Addresses Nation on San Bernardino Shooting, DOJ to Investigate Chicago
- White HousePresident Obama gave his first address from the Oval Office since 2010, addressing the terrorist attack in San Bernardino, saying there were three things Congress could do to address the threat posed by ISIS: increase gun control measures, ...
- Georgia Confederate flag supporters face terrorism charges
- Fifteen Confederate flag supporters have been indicted following a confrontation with a black family in Georgia, officials have revealed.
- Do you know what these flags from the Arab World symbolize?
- We regularly see the flags of various nations, they are part of the world's collective culture and heritage, but we don't often think about what they stand for and why they look the way they do.
- National Review Comes Out 'Against Trump'
- What was that HST line about John Lennon's "Power to the People" again? National Review"Trump is a philosophically unmoored political opportunist who would trash the broad conservative ideological consensus within the GOP in favor of a free-floating ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Pentagram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A pentagram (sometimes known as a pentalpha or pentangle or a star ..... The pentagram is featured on the national flags of Morocco (adopted 1915) and ...
- Five-pointed star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- If the colinear edges are joined together a pentagram is produced. The five- pointed star, geometrically a regular concave decagon, used in flags originates from ...
- Flag of Morocco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The flag of Morocco (Arabic: علم المغرب ;) is made of a red field with a black- bordered green pentagram. Red has considerable historic significance in Morocco, ...
- Pentagram - New World Encyclopedia
- While a solid five-pointed star is found on many flags, the pentagram is relatively rare. It appears on two national flags, those of Ethiopia ...
- Ethiopia: The flag with Pentagram and it's symbolic references
- Oct 7, 2012 Ethiopia: The flag with Pentagram and it's symbolic references Pentagrams were used as an important religious symbol by the Pythagoreans in ...