A selection of articles related to pentagram.
Original articles from our library related to the Pentagram. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pentagram.
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Pentagram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pentagram books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WHY THE PENTAGRAM? By Darklight The pentagram is one of the
- Many Christians associate the pentagram with Satanic practices.
- PENTAGRAM Cerberus Wi-Fi Lite (P6381-0) EN.mdi
- 2007-06-28. Installation and User's Manual. PENTAGRAM Cerberus.
- LATIN VARIATION OF THE PENTAGRAM RITUAL
- LATIN VARIATION OF THE PENTAGRAM RITUAL.
Suggested News Resources
- Animal Blood, Pentagram Found In Bernal Heights Park
- SAN FRANCISCO -- Bernal Heights Park's spectacular views were marred this week by a white pentagram found by visitors painted just below the base of a communications tower complex.
- Metallurgy: Pentagram
- If Gene Simmons had abused substances as he did sex and money, he'd be Bobby Liebling, whose 40th anniversary this year as Pentagram anticipates that same Kiss milestone by a couple years.
- Pentagram + Valient Thorr at Reggie's | Concert preview
- By Steve Dollar In the forthcoming documentary Last Days Here, music critic Ian Christie weighs in on the frontman for 1970s vintage Virginia rockers Pentagram. “It's like this caveman found frozen in the Swiss Alps somewhere.
- Artist on Artist: Victor Griffin of Pentagram talks with Ron Holzner, formerly
- Victor Griffin (far left) has played with doom-metal pioneers Pentagram on and off since the early 80s.
- Metal pioneers Pentagram return — again
- by Matt Sullivan While Pentagram might not be a household name, for heshers, they're practically The Eagles.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pentagram is a multi-disciplinary design firm with offices in London, New York, Austin, and Berlin.
- The Meaning Of A Pentagram
- The Pentagram is a symbol of a star encased in a circle. Always with 5 points ( one pointing upward), each has its own meaning.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvampire sources
meaning of dreams about fairy
meaning of dreams about soda fountain
creep deformation dislocation creep
kim possible amy hall aka dnamy