- What twisting snails can tell us about animals' intriguing asymmetries
- (Bilateral symmetry is in contrast to radial symmetry, found in jellyfish and sponges, for example.
- Robin Jebavy turns glassware into expansive still lifes
- Its atmosphere is more mysterious, and the glass objects more dazzling for their alchemies of color. The composition is held together by an almost-radial symmetry that makes it seem as though something is about to burst forth from behind all that shimmers.
- New Online Video & Intensive 9-Day Seminars on Intelligent Design
- Jellyfish have a mesmerizing radial symmetry. Sand dollars and starfish both display a star-like pattern. Nature seems to have plenty of room to develop order and patterns that do no serve an immediate survival purpose.
- Count on It: Bach, Biology, and the Baroque
- If you haven't yet watched our new short documentary based on geneticist Michael Denton's work, The Biology of the Baroque, you must. As Denton shows, there is an excess and an opulence to the beauty and order of life that goes immeasurably beyond ...
Pentaradial Symmetry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pentaradial Symmetry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.