A selection of articles related to pentecost.
Original articles from our library related to the Pentecost. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pentecost.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 2:3 And there appeared...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto him the disciples, and embraced them, and departed for to go into Macedonia. 20:2 And when he had gone over those parts, and had given them much exhortation, he came into Greece, 20:3 And there...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. 16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Pentecost is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pentecost books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “When the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. memorable day of Pentecost were all men of prayer and faith.
- THE DAY OF PENTECOST
- "Now when the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place." ACTS 2:1. TRUE OR FALSE.
- ORDINANCE OF THE PASSOVER
- the Israel of God Bible Study Class. 2515 E. 75th Street.
- Acts Chapter 2 - 30 AD - Day of Pentecost – 120 Believers Spirit
- Acts 2:1-4 KJV - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Suggested News Resources
- STEWART: Infused with the spirit
- Matthew Stewart “When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. And suddenly from heaven there came a sound like the rush of a violent wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting.
- John Street Church in Camden to recognize Ninth Sunday After Pentecost on
- By John St. United Methodist Church | Aug 19, 2011 The question, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?" will be raised during worship at the John Street United Methodist Church, 98 John Street, Camden, at 10:30, August 21.
- Psalm 133:1-3; 1 Corinthians 12:12-18, 21-26: September 4—Connect to community
- Prior to the moment when the church came into existence at the out-pouring of the Holy Spirit and power at Pentecost, the Bible says the assembled believers “were all with one accord in one place” (Acts 2:1).
- Texas signs 48th-round pick, hopes for more
- The Rangers will not be signing the fifth- and sixth-round picks, RHP Brandon Woodruff and CF Derek Fisher, a couple of high school players.
- Can technology usher in another Pentecost?
- In essence, organizers hope ABBY will tear down the language barrier in the most significant way since Pentecost.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pentecost is the great festival that marks the birth of the Christian church by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Pentecost
- A feast which commemorates the Descent of the Holy Ghost upon the Apostles, fifty days after the Resurrection of Christ.
- Acts 2 NIV - The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost When - Bible Gateway
- The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a.
- What is Pentecost and what difference does it make in our lives
- Pentecost is the Church's celebration of the gift of the Holy Spirit. It comes from the realization that God's very life, breath and energy lives in, with and among us.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches35th annual tailhook symposium
arts and crafts movement
admiral robert blake
john lennon pseudonyms
feynman diagram examples