A selection of articles related to peony.
Original articles from our library related to the Peony. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Peony.
- Peony: Correspondences
- Paeonia officinalis Folk Names: Paeony Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Peony is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peony books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Peony: State Flower of Indiana
- Peonies, with vibrant colors and winter hardiness were cultivated in China The first peonies were brought to Europe, and later The peony is long-lived.
- Peony Labels
- This is a mature 'Bartzella' Itoh Peony at the Dawes Arboretum.
- Peony Disorders: Phytophthora and Botrytis Blights (A2563)
- These diseases may strike peonies anywhere in Wisconsin. Although distinct, Phytophthora and.
- The Culture of Herbaceous and Tree Peonies
- The culture of the peony is relatively simple. The plant thrives in Peonies will not do well in shade or in low areas that become waterlogged.
- A-2-3 Peonies
- Most peonies have unforgettable fragrance, are unex- celled for cutting and may live 20–30 years or longer.
Suggested News Resources
- Fair digs into rural history
- Other plants with sweet aroma included sweet Annie, rose petals and peony petals, which could be used inside the home also. All three of those plants are perennials.
- Diana Thater's Peonies, a nine-monitor videowall, on view at the Wexner Center
- Diana Thater's Peonies, a nine-monitor videowall, is now on view through December 30 in the Wexner Center's lower lobby.
- The Peony Pavilion, Festival Theatre, EdinburghRock the Ballet, Assembly Hall
- The National Ballet of China's The Peony Pavilion may come with pointe shoes, arabesques and a full symphony orchestra, but it shares much of its DNA with traditional Chinese opera.
- The Art Of Growing Peonies In Homer, Alaska
- by Randi Somers, Homer Tribune The sixth Alaska Peony Growers Conference drew over 75 attendees from around the state and beyond to a three-day conference in Homer over the weekend.
Suggested Web Resources
- Peony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Peony or paeony is a name for plants in the genus Paeonia, the only genus in the flowering plant family Paeoniaceae.
- Hollingsworth Peony Nursery
- Peonies are what we do. This is your one stop website for everything about peonies.
- Peonies for the Home Landscape
- Cultivation resource including variety selection, planting requirement, maintenance, and advise for common problems.
- Growing peonies
- How to grow herbaceous peonies - soil and light, feeding, care tips.
- Care of Peonies | Garden Guides
- Care of Peonies. Peonies are gorgeous perennial flowers that grow as a herbaceous cultivar and as a peony tree.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescrystallography technique
hilda of whitby st hildas baptism
entamoeba histolytica treatment
islam in comoros
life span of the thus come one chapter
home and away synopsis
the geelong college houses