A selection of articles related to peony.
Original articles from our library related to the Peony. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Peony.
- Peony: Correspondences
- Paeonia officinalis Folk Names: Paeony Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Peony is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peony books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Peony: State Flower of Indiana
- Peonies, with vibrant colors and winter hardiness were cultivated in China The first peonies were brought to Europe, and later The peony is long-lived.
- Peony Labels
- This is a mature 'Bartzella' Itoh Peony at the Dawes Arboretum.
- Peony Disorders: Phytophthora and Botrytis Blights (A2563)
- These diseases may strike peonies anywhere in Wisconsin. Although distinct, Phytophthora and.
- The Culture of Herbaceous and Tree Peonies
- The culture of the peony is relatively simple. The plant thrives in Peonies will not do well in shade or in low areas that become waterlogged.
- A-2-3 Peonies
- Most peonies have unforgettable fragrance, are unex- celled for cutting and may live 20–30 years or longer.
Suggested News Resources
- Fair digs into rural history
- Other plants with sweet aroma included sweet Annie, rose petals and peony petals, which could be used inside the home also. All three of those plants are perennials.
- Diana Thater's Peonies, a nine-monitor videowall, on view at the Wexner Center
- Diana Thater's Peonies, a nine-monitor videowall, is now on view through December 30 in the Wexner Center's lower lobby.
- The Peony Pavilion, Festival Theatre, EdinburghRock the Ballet, Assembly Hall
- The National Ballet of China's The Peony Pavilion may come with pointe shoes, arabesques and a full symphony orchestra, but it shares much of its DNA with traditional Chinese opera.
- The Art Of Growing Peonies In Homer, Alaska
- by Randi Somers, Homer Tribune The sixth Alaska Peony Growers Conference drew over 75 attendees from around the state and beyond to a three-day conference in Homer over the weekend.
Suggested Web Resources
- Peony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Peony or paeony is a name for plants in the genus Paeonia, the only genus in the flowering plant family Paeoniaceae.
- Hollingsworth Peony Nursery
- Peonies are what we do. This is your one stop website for everything about peonies.
- Peonies for the Home Landscape
- Cultivation resource including variety selection, planting requirement, maintenance, and advise for common problems.
- Growing peonies
- How to grow herbaceous peonies - soil and light, feeding, care tips.
- Care of Peonies | Garden Guides
- Care of Peonies. Peonies are gorgeous perennial flowers that grow as a herbaceous cultivar and as a peony tree.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesculture of quebec lifestyle
kabul province demographics
erysipelas signs and symptoms
dnangel risa harada