A selection of articles related to pepsi cola.
Original articles from our library related to the Pepsi Cola. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pepsi Cola.
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Pepsi Cola is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pepsi Cola books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Long Island City Pepsi-Cola sign: Hazard, not landmark
- I did not know whether to laugh or cry when I read that the city's Landmarks Preservation Commission had deemed the Pepsi-Cola sign in Long Island City, Queens, so worthy of permanent preservation that it was considering it for landmark status. Granted ...
- PepsiCola Sign Headed For Landmark Status
- The famed PepsiCola sign on the Long Island City waterfront is on its way to becoming a landmark. The Landmarks Preservation Commission designated the 80-year-old icon in Gantry Plaza State Park to be “prioritized as a landmark.
- Pepsi Cola sign could become official landmark
- NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - The famous Pepsi Cola sign on the banks of the East River in Queens is reportedly one step closer to landmark designation. DNAinfo.com reports that the city's Landmarks Preservation Commission recommends making it a landmark ...
- Coca-Cola Adds to Its Lead Over Pepsi in Hot New Category
- Coca-Cola (KO - Get Report) continues to be more aggressive than its nemesis PepsiCo (PEP - Get Report) in chasing the red-hot, low-calorie sparkling water business. On Tuesday, Coca-Cola announced it will leverage the Minute Maid juice brand and ...
- Queens Pepsi-Cola Sign One Step Closer To Landmark Status
- Love it or NIMBY it, the Queens Pepsi-Cola sign in Long Island City has been prioritized for landmark status, and could be officially protected in all of its corporate, neon glory before the end of the year.
Pepsi Cola Topics
bindu bindu chakra
yuki kajiura see-saw albums
epistemology epistemological theories
irony verbal irony