- Reviving hope: Project to offer free plastic surgeries for acid attack victims
- As per Acid Survivors Trust International, of the 1,500 cases that were registered in 2014, about 500 cases were from India. About the project, Mishra said, "Pre-screening will be done based on photos received on Whatsapp or email.
- Cytotoxic Rocaglate Derivatives from Leaves of Aglaia perviridis
- Rocaglates are a series of structurally complex secondary metabolites with considerable cytotoxicity that have been isolated from plants of the Aglaia genus (Meliaceae). A new rocaglate (aglapervirisin A, 1) and its eight new biosynthetic precursors of ...
- Microbiological Safety of Fresh-Cut Produce from the Processor to Your Plate
- In a recent pilot-plant-scale lettuce processing study, Davidson assessed the correlation between sanitizer (chlorine, peroxyacetic acid and mixed peracid) efficacy against E. coli O157:H7 and various physicochemical parameters of lettuce wash water ...
- Research shows chlorine works best to keep wash water clean
- Recently published research on the effectiveness of different sanitizers in iceberg lettuce wash water reinforced previous findings that such sanitizers are not designed to reduce pathogens on finished product.
Peradic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Peradic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesureter diseases and disorders
nonoxynol-9 side effects
rum aging and blending
viewtiful joe anime episodes
tornado frequency of occurrance